Florida DUI Accidents Attorney
If you suffered serious injuries because a person decided to get behind the wheel while intoxicated, you deserve justice for the injuries, pain, and losses you endured. At the Weber Law Firm, we are here to provide clients with results following an accident due to another person’s wrongful actions while ensuring their case receives the attention it needs. That is why after a DUI accident, contact the Weber Law Firm to review your legal options and determine what type of financial recovery you can pursue.
The Monetary Damages You Can Go After
Depending on the circumstances of your DUI accident, you may be able to pursue economic and non-economic damages. These damages include payment for losses related to the following:
- The physical pain and suffering you endured after the crash
- Medical bills, such as doctor visits, surgeries, and emergency services
- Ongoing medical expenses
- Physical property damages
- Attendant care
- Mental anguish
- Disfigurement and scarring
Punitive damages may also be available following a DUI crash if the victim of the accident can show that the drunk motorist was guilty of gross negligence.
However, to figure out which of these damages you can pursue following a DUI accident, consider reaching out to the Weber Law Firm today. We can promptly review the facts of your case, figure out which of these damages you may be entitled to, and help you fight for maximum compensation.
How Can an Experienced DUI Accident Attorney Help You?
After a drunk driving accident, the last thing you need to worry about is collecting evidence to show fault or figuring out how to take on the insurance companies. Fortunately, when you retain experienced legal counsel, you will not have to take on this complex process alone. Instead, these attorneys can:
- Review your legal options and determine whether you have a valid legal claim.
- Perform a thorough investigation into the accident and gather the evidence necessary to prove what happened, who was at fault, and the severity of your damages.
- Hire experts to validate your legal claim, including medical and financial specialists.
- Provide you with the legal support you require during this difficult time.
- Take on the settlement negotiations and pursue a just settlement offer.
- Head to court, if needed, and fight hard for every last dollar you deserve.
More importantly, most DUI accident attorneys work on a contingency fee basis, meaning you will not have to pay them unless you win your case. If no money is recovered, you will not have to pay the lawyer for the time spent on your claim or the work done. However, to know more about these fees and how they apply to your case, contact a skilled DUI accident attorney today for further information.
Contact Weber Law Firm and Schedule a Free Case Evaluation
If you or a loved one were injured in a DUI accident, contact the Weber Law Firm to schedule a free case evaluation and find out how our legal team can help you fight for the justice and financial recovery you need.